iPhone goes to Voice Control when I plug in my Image S4i (II) White In-Ear Headphones

Robinwo

This just started. Then, before Voice Control actually starts, it switches to my Music and starts to play whatever's up next. When it does this, even if I turn the music off, the earbuds won't work as a microphone so I can't use it to talk on phone calls. I bought these about 6 months ago at an Apple Store. Can this be fixed?

Is it an iPhone 5? If so, there is a known issue with the phone and earphone compatability. Not just the Klipsch earphones. There is actually something about it on the Apple web site. I heard that they had a work around or an update that takes care of it.

This just started. Then, before Voice Control actually starts, it switches to my Music and starts to play whatever's up next. When it does this, even if I turn the music off, the earbuds won't work as a microphone so I can't use it to talk on phone calls. I bought these about 6 months ago at an Apple Store. Can this be fixed?

Do you have any other three button remote headphones you could try? If this don't work either, than obviously its an issue with your iPhone....If you don't, call 800-KLIPSCH or email support@klipsch (if you are in the US) and we will take care of things.