Repair needed X10i

Shamill

Bought X10i just over a year ago and they split where the wire meets the jack. Klipsch and the dealers in Singapore (where I bought them) in Australia (where I live - most of the time) won't respond or help. All I need is a repairer who can replace the jack. Anyone know a guy? By the way, love the earphones, just wish I could get Klipsch to help me.

Place of Purchase sent me to the regional distributor. I went there, they told me that since I bought them over a year ago to get a cable repairer to fix them, they sent me across town to Sim lim tower (a budding full of electronics stores). I went there and asked more than a dozen cable outlets but all said no. So after 3 taxi fares and a solid soaking in the rain I am no better off than I started.

I spend half my time in Audtralia and half in Singapore. I am happy to send them to a repairer and happy to pay. Just wish I could find someone to take on the job. As you know these are amazing earphones but too expensive to replace at a whim.

Place of Purchase sent me to the regional distributor. I went there, they told me that since I bought them over a year ago to get a cable repairer to fix them, they sent me across town to Sim lim tower (a budding full of electronics stores). I went there and asked more than a dozen cable outlets but all said no. So after 3 taxi fares and a solid soaking in the rain I am no better off than I started.

I spend half my time in Audtralia and half in Singapore. I am happy to send them to a repairer and happy to pay. Just wish I could find someone to take on the job. As you know these are amazing earphones but too expensive to replace at a whim.

Please send an email to feedback@klipsch.com (this is the email for an escalated level of customer service), detailing everything and any receipts you may have.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and thanks again for the escalation email address. It is the email address I sent my first request to several months ago. I did not get a response to either email - my last request for assistance was ten days ago - should I be more patient?

Thanks and kind regards,

Stephen