x7i problems

tensor9

I noticed that I was getting almost no bass from these headphones, so I finally sat down and really played with all the tips and positioning of the headphones in the ear. I finally found a position that actually allowed me to hear bass. The problem is that it is an awkward position. A natural position of these headphones in the ear would be for the curvature of the headphones to point downward, or at least mostly so. Unfortunately, the optimal position for me is for the headphones to cure almost straight forward, 90 degrees from their 'natural' position. (given that there's a cord hanging from them.

Also, I need some medium tips with flanges. Are these available?

And finally, when I bend the cord coming out of the right earbud just a little too much, the sound cuts completely out.

I noticed that I was getting almost no bass from these headphones, so I finally sat down and really played with all the tips and positioning of the headphones in the ear. I finally found a position that actually allowed me to hear bass. The problem is that it is an awkward position. A natural position of these headphones in the ear would be for the curvature of the headphones to point downward, or at least mostly so. Unfortunately, the optimal position for me is for the headphones to cure almost straight forward, 90 degrees from their 'natural' position. (given that there's a cord hanging from them.

Also, I need some medium tips with flanges. Are these available?

And finally, when I bend the cord coming out of the right earbud just a little too much, the sound cuts completely out.

Give us a call at 800-KLIPSCH and we may be able to hook you up with some medium double flange tips. Regarding the other stuff, you just may not have the ears that fit best with our tips...You could try Comply Foam tips: www.complyfoam.com

I found that if I rotate the tips about 90 degrees from the recommended postion, things are much better.

I wonder then, if having this recommended position does more harm than good. I've seen quite a few complaints (on other forums) about these buds having no bass. This is probably why. I

I found that if I rotate the tips about 90 degrees from the recommended postion, things are much better.

I wonder then, if having this recommended position does more harm than good. I've seen quite a few complaints (on other forums) about these buds having no bass. This is probably why. I

What headphones are you coming from? These headphones are designed to be less bassy and thus more neutral & accurate compared to our other models like the S4i.