Cornwall I questions

I'm in the process of moving across country and my corns were just loaded on a truck. Before they were, I noticed that one of the speaker wire terminals on back was slightly loose. Since I can't take off the back and look, at the moment, is this a relatively easy fix? What is the connection on the inside like?

Also, am running a Denon AVR 3801 and am considering an amp instead. I've only heard one other set of corns run before and that was with an adcom set up. I would really like to maximize their potential and am ok with pre/amp set up if need be. Strong and dependable is key. What is a good set up for corns?

Finally, have walnut veneer, new caps, and grille material as a summer project. May hold the caps for a bit until I am able to really use the speakers. But that veneer will happen as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance.

Guest David H

Tightening the terminal should be a breeze, just remove the back and use a screwdriver to tighten. While you are in there tighten every srew you can finds as they loosen over time. Also a good idea to loosen and tighten the screws on your crossovers.

The Cornwall is a great speaker that works well with most amps. My preference is tubes, but I was very fond of my 3801 in my HT.

Enjoy your upgrades and restoration.

Dave