SWS Add-on Subwoofer buzzing noise issue. Noise affected by video.

973kgt

I have a Klipsch SWS add-on subwoofer hooked up to my 5.1 ultra system and when the SWS is hooked up I get a buzzing noise through the speakers. When I start a pc game it gets worse. Even moving my mouse or scrolling down on a website changes the buzzing sound. I have tried all new power cords and 3.5mm stereo wires to and from the ultra sub and sound card. I even plugged the two subs into their own separate outlets....If I disconnect the SWS from the system and just use my 5.1 ultra everything is good. I'm guessing something is fried on the SWS panel?

On a side note, even if I turn the volume to 0 on the volume control pod of the 5.1 the buzzing is not affected. It's still there. Even if I turn off the power switch on the SWS sub the problem persists. I've jiggled cables, replaced cables etc... It just seems weird that the buzzing and sometimes a slight screeching sound will go up and down with anything related to video movement on screen. When playing a game the faster the video frame rates the faster and louder the buzz. Slower frame rate is slower and lower buzzing noise.

Like I say once the SWS is eliminated from the mix all issues go away. My 5.1 works awesome by itself.

Any help or trouble shooting tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Damon

Edited by 973kgt