rear right speaker has no sound, please help

splinkst

Hi, after I connect my new ProMedia 4.1 to my computer, my rear right speaker has no sound at all. To be more accurate, I should say the sub does not produce any output to the rear right speaker. After I noticed there is no sound from rear right spearker, I exchange the rear right and rear left wire connection at the back of the sub, and then the rear left become no sound (at that point the rear left was connecting to the rear right output at the back of the sub). I even tried to exchange the connection of a front speaker and rear right speaker at the back of the sub, the same thing happened. So I guess that tells me the speaker is fine. Also, the wire is fine as well. I also tried to exchange the purple and green connection, and play around with the sound card setting, but nothing helps. Does this means something is wrong with my sub (the output from the sub to the rear right speaker)? Thank for your help.

• Moderators

Sounds like something is wrong with your sub... Send me an email or call our customer service (888-554-5665) to arrange an exchange.

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

I am having the EXACT same problem with my new 4.1's. Amy is sending me a new Control Pod. I guess we'll see which fixes the problem- a new subwoofer or a new pod. I just can't believe all the problems with the control pods considering the price point of the speakers. It just seems like a lot of people are having the exact same problems.