Best MoBo for P3

XPhys71

Hey everyone, my cousin (who works for Intel) is getting me a P3 733 CPU so I need to get a new motherboard since my current one doesn't support 133 MHz FSB or memory and it's not socket 370.

So my question is which one is the best for gaming stability with overclocking capability? I've been looking around and the Asus CUSL2 seems to be popular, the MSI i815 E Pro looks good and is cheap, and the Abit SA6R is RAID capable (though I don't know that I need that right now.) I haven't seen any reviews of the Apollo Pro 133A so any thoughts on that one? What about the DDR SDRAM boards starting to come out? Initial impressions aren't real positive.

I just don't know, please help! Thanks!

------------------

This is my body. And I can do whatever I want with it. --Lance Armstrong

Let me see what I can do . . . he did say they had "a few lying around." Not sure what that means, exactly, but I'll take it!

So what do you think of RAID? I wonder if I should get the SA6R just to have the built-in controller. I'm just not sure if I will ever need RAID, though, for gaming.