Rear Right Channel not working

lta9000

I just got my new v2-400. Got a SB Live Value. Set it all up. Sound? Simply incredible! I've never heard anything this good! But when running the 4 speaker test, I had no RR Channel. I rechecked everything. Messed around with my wires and connections from the sound board back to the speakers. No RR. Though it had worked fine with my previous speakers. Figuring, there might be something wrong with either the speaker, or the wire from the sub, I switched those. Worked just fine when connected to the left channel. I've read on this BB about related problems and unplugging the sub. Tried that. Still NG.

Anyone with the same problem and solution? Thanks in advance.

• Moderators

Try this test:

Switch the purple and green plugs in your sound card (unplug first). If the same speaker (the one connected to the rear right output of the sub) is dead, then the problem is with the sub. If the problem moves to a speaker connected to a front position of the sub, then the problem is likely with the control pod wiring.

Let me know!

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

Thanks for responding Tech2. I tried switching on the Soundboard as instructed. Still NG. But you might find this interesting. Last weekend it was right channel. Today it's the left. Weird huh? Sooo...maybe the wires could be faulty. Took the set from the front and attached them to the rear. Same result still. Front works great with wires from rear. Anything else left to try? Thank you for your help.

• Moderators

That's strange that it would switch from left to right. It could be the wiring in the pod...

Also,make sure you have only the bare wire connected to the sub.

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com