Aux not working

Mycheal

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue with the aux not working? I have the ProMedia 2.1 BT, and it works with Bluetooth but when I plug in the aux cord, no sound. I've unpaired my phone, turned up the sound on my tv, still nothing. If anyone has any tips I'd greatly appreciate it because I'd love to use the kiplish as a sound bar. 

On 4/10/2022 at 3:58 PM, Mycheal said:

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue with the aux not working? I have the ProMedia 2.1 BT, and it works with Bluetooth but when I plug in the aux cord, no sound. I've unpaired my phone, turned up the sound on my tv, still nothing. If anyone has any tips I'd greatly appreciate it because I'd love to use the kiplish as a sound bar. 

I just discovered this same problem.  We had a very brief power blink, but when everything came back on, my Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 BT speakers will no longer work through the aux.  I've unplugged them, factory reset them, rebooted the computer, and the blue light just keeps blinking a slow blink with no sound coming through the speakers.  I really wish I had a better answer, but I came here to find one.  You are not the only person with this issue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mycheal,

I just figured it out with some help from a guy at work who has the same system.

When the light is blinking BLUE it is in BlueTooth pairing mode.  When it's WHITE it's in AUX mode.

Push the volume dial once quickly so that the light is solid white.

It worked for me.  Hope it works for you.