Promedia 4.1's and blown fuses

slimshady69

I guess I am suffering from a blown fuse problem with the sub. They had quit working about 6 months ago and I finally got the time to look at the problem. I opened up the panel and found a blown fuse, so I replaced with the exact same type(5A-250V). I plugged just the sub in and ZZZZZZ!!! Darn good thing I put the cover back on before plugging it back in. Blown again! I have really been happy with my KLF 20's, but have not been impressed with the computer speakers. They have a nice sound when they actually work, but many seem to have too many problems. I also have the static problem that so many others have had. I paid a hefty price for these and would expect better quality control on Klipsch's part.14.gif14.gif14.gif

Damn, i had the same prob with my altec 621's, bloody fuse kept blowing!..., hey have u got ure 4.1 pluggged into a surge protector?, that fixed the prob with me---belkin surgemaster there bout $30--- worth a try

but hey!, i gave up on the altec's on got 4.2 setup!, havent had a real prob since...9.gif