KD-51M bookshelf.

trickson69

Let me start off with a WOW what an AMAZING speaker!

I was looking for a particular front ported speaker for my Atmos setup, 

The KD-51M front ported speaker is the perfect fit for my needs. 

I did not nor do I want to carve up my home to install speakers in wall or ceiling. 

I did not do any real research on them as there is not much as for reviews on them.

My son told me about them when I was looking at the Jamo (same one too LOL) 

Went to Klipsch home page and ordered them through Klipsch too.

I got a GREAT deal IMHO $162.00 shipped! 

So, what do I think of them?

I actually am really shocked. They sound far better than I expected.

From some of the carp I was able to glaze off the net about them most love them and some say they need a new crossover, Wire and posts along with some more internal padding.

Anyone listening to people on YouTube about Klipsch speakers should take EVERYTHING you hear and read with a grain, and I MEAN A GRAIN of Salt. 

Now I am being a bit unconventional about my Atmos speakers and I know some would say you need some special Atmos speaker, to all of them I say BS!

There is no special designed Atmos speaks that are needed that is pure BS. IMHO nothing more.

The cleanness and depth of sound is now 100% complete I now have one BAD ASZ Home Theater.

Only thing I need now is 4 more and a 11 channel AVR system LOL.

But seriously the KD-51M is one of the best sounding 2-way speakers I have ever listened to.

Just an amazing sounding speaker Klipsch are such amazing sounding speakers it's funny all the haters out there calling them entry level audiophile LOL! 

Anyone looking for an amazing sound in a bookshelf speak should look at these High-end audiophile quality speakers. 

Klipsch are HIGH-END Speakers and ANYONE saying they are not; well, they are plain WRONG.

Just look at them sweet looking speakers! 

IMG-4909.JPG