My Project and Klipsch in Home Theater Builder Magazine

Wild Blue

For those who aren't following my thread in the Home Theater Area, I posted about this:

As you may be aware, there is a new magazine being published called Home Theater Builder Magazine. http://www.hometheaterbuilder.com The first issue should be out in the newsstands at the end of October. The magazine is focused upon the home theater lover that likes to do-it-yourself on many projects, upgrading and constantly improving to enjoy home audio/visual. This is exactly the kind of thing for us!

I've been asked by the publisher to write a series of articles covering my personal home theater project, as I am about to move, buy a house, and build a home theater in whatever house I get. Although I'm an audio/visual enthusiast and have done some research, I have NO experience in building home theaters or home improvement. Therefore I VERY MUCH need your help with this project.

Three issues have already been published. I found the house and bought it, and have just installed an all-home audio system. My theater room is about 12' by 22' by 8', with an 8' by 3' alcove that I'll be using for equipment. I've already installed a floating floor and am now doing the walls and wiring.

Please let me know your input!

Email: CDotur@hometheaterbuilder.com

• 2 weeks later...