Where to find KLF - C7 Replacement Parts ?

handig

Would anyone out there know where to get replacment parts for KLF C7 center channel speaker? One 8" woofer has very garbolled sound. It is another casualty of ebay/and or shipping. I thought I might be able to find replacement parts VS returning unit, seller agreed to cover parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same experience. Take the grill off and GENTLY push the cone in and out using all five fingers in a circle. You will hear the voice-coil rubbing on the armature. The speaker frame is made of Swanson's pie pans and is easily bent in transit (this was not a finer moment for Klipsch). Inspect it carefully after removing it and you will see in which direction it is tilted. Carefully return it to square, retest for rubbing, repeat if necessary. Put it all back together. Enjoy.

DR BILL

• 3 years later...

I had the same experience. Take the grill off and GENTLY push the cone in and out using all five fingers in a circle. You will hear the voice-coil rubbing on the armature. The speaker frame is made of Swanson's pie pans and is easily bent in transit (this was not a finer moment for Klipsch). Inspect it carefully after removing it and you will see in which direction it is tilted. Carefully return it to square, retest for rubbing, repeat if necessary. Put it all back together. Enjoy.

DR BILL

Dr Bill, you are my god!!! Just tell me where to send the check for your services.

• 11 months later...

I just discovered a major crisis in my living room. It appears that one of the horns in one of my KLF10 towers is dead -and I'm having a football party this weekend. I took it out and tested it and indeed, the tweeter is dead. Can anyone direct to where I can get replacement Klipsch parts??