aragon 8008x3 10days old ,one channel isn't working

dlin3358

Try fuses--there may be one (or more) on the outside, and there are probably multiple fuses inside. Be sure to match sizes, amps, and burn (slow, medium, or fast).

My first Parasound 1000A amp had blown fuses when I bought it (for $99) from a pawn shop. Ultimately, to be safe, I sent it to Parasound--they warned me the output transistors might be blown, but they simply replaced the fuses and nothing more was wrong. Hope the same is true for you. If not, do you have a warranty? Will the seller help?

Good luck.

Commonly this could be a caused by a blown internal fuse.The best bet would be to check all your speaker cables and make certain that the cables for that channel are properly connected. Because this is a high current amplifier, if the output is presented with shorted speaker wires (positive & negative terminals touching together) the amplifier will try to drive the short, and blow the internal fuses for that channel.

I have sent you an email.