PROMEDIA 4.1S ARE GREAT SPEAKERS!!!

cemepee

I just thought that i would give a complement to klipsch. Klipsch the 4.1 promedias i bought 2 years ago are a really nice set of speakers. Ive had them for 2 years and they have never once failed or had a problem or nothing. I guess the saying geos loudspeakers yes i would agree with that saying. Ive abused the things very often ever since I have had them but there always there to produce clean crisp sound for me when i need them at any volume. Ive always been a fan of klipsch and im gonna continue. Yall have a very nice staff and are always willing to help when u can. I love my 4.1s and just thought i would say thanx for a great product. Im looking into buying a set of ultra 5.1 promedias just for the mere fact that the 4.1s has gaving me some hearing loss so i need more power to suit my needs lol. No seriously great job. Also in conclusion has anyone else had such great service out of there 4.1s.

I like my 4.1's, good set Klipsch, although I'm pretty upset that the 4.1's, an old model based on an eve OLDER model, function better and have less failures than the 5.1's, which are better except for the problems. Hopefully you guys will have better luck with the Ultra's.

And BTW, don't make your hearing worse by absuing it!