Futurific Problems?

Rdmarsiii

I ordered the same 4.1s refurbs off ecost.com too. I had to wait a month, because they were backordered through Klipsch. I just got them today, and they f-in ROCK! My bro has the 5.1s, and these sound just as good (minus some bass). They look & sound brand new, what a deal for $119. Only two small things bothered me, no owners manual, and no Y splitter.

Now I need a 4.1 capable soundcard. I've read good things about Turtle Beach Santa Cruz. What do folks think about this card matched with the 4.1s?

Enjoy dude3.gif

Yeah, when I bought them they were $119, but today they changed it to $129. I checked the status of the shipment, and UPS said that there was some kind of UPS Internal Error code, or something like that. Im not sure what that means, but I hope I still get them soon. They should be here on Thursday! I bought the Creative Inspire 6.1, I know, they arent the best, but they kind of did the job (If thats what you want to call it) I like the surround sound, but they are Creative. Not bad for $30 open item at Best Buy. Probably was a store display. I was originally going to get the 2.1's, and then I saw the PM 4.1 on eBay. I got screwed out of a computer on there, so Im through with eBay. Thanks!