It works.....

maxg

Best "upgrade" I have made to my system in years. Merely take a month away from listening and hey presto - it sounds better than it ever did.

Night before last finally got down to some listening. Beethoven's Violin Concerto (Heifetz / Munch / Boston Philharmonic) in mono but wonderfully room filling sound - and what a performance!!

Just let the music wash over me - Damn this thing sounds good - and that is without the carpets down!!

Now part of me wants to do this more often and part less often - such is the schitzophrenia of our hobby I suppose.

Best "upgrade" I have made to my system in years. Merely take a month away from listening and hey presto - it sounds better than it ever did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive had a similar experience except with lesser Klipsch speakers and different music. I was gone a week or so and came back and the music sounded sooo much better 6.gif. must be ear fatigue or something. I dunno...??

scp53

Try going to the doctor and getting the excess ear wax removed from your ears.

I've been working heavy construction all summer with tons of noise all day , one day about 2 week ago one ear when almost silent ( dislodged a big chunk of wax ) Doctor cleaned out both ears and man my head hurt for a few days till my body made some more for protection .

Amazing protection devise the old body has built in .