Strange Speaker Problem

ahhz

Hello. I've had these ( http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=102 ) speakers for a few years now and today something strange happened. The rear left and rear right inputs on the back of the subwoofer seem to have stopped working correctly.

I've been using the AudioHQ program that comes with my soundcard to mess around with it and it seems that the rear right input has stopped working and the rear left input is now the "rear right" input. The program, when using "test", just makes the speakers say: front left, front right, rear left, rear right, in succession to the corresponding speakers.

However, when I did a test, the rear left speaker will not make any sound at all, and when it went to test the rear right speaker, my REAR LEFT speaker said rear right. So I started disconnecting the speakers and tried each of them on the rear right input but no sound will come out. Then I tried connecting them to the rear left input and now it corresponds to "rear right".

So it seems as if the rear right input has stopped working completely and the rear left input has taken on the role of rear right.

Has anyone had similar experiences or know any solutions to this problem?

Thanks.