Klipsch Synergy C-1

mysteryman01

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys..sorry for the slow response...ermm ya...i haven't gotten them hooked up yet =.="

1. I need to get a amp - thinking aboutt he H/K avr130...what you guys think?

2. I need to get a sub - what's a matching sub...isn't the ksw-10 outdated? A lot of stores aren't selling the ksw-10 anymore.

3. This system is getting hooked up to my comp...do you guys recommend me running a optical cable from the reciever to a audigy 2 platinum's optical output or should i just go red+white rca to 1/8" mini or wtv size it is that goes into the output of the sound card?

mm thx for the complements 1.gif ...let you know asap how they sound.9.gif

Update guys...I hooked up these speakers to my parent's current home theater system in the living room. currently, they have a quintet II system, ksw-12, harman kardon avr 320, monster cables and banana plugs through the system. I removed the quintets and pluged the synergy speakers in. They sound a little bit better, but the biggest differences is stability. They sound smoother then the quintets at higher volumes and also sound more crisp. It's like the speakers don't need to work as hard or something. Very solid and excellent sound, you guys won't be dissapointed. 9.gif

----------------

On 11/14/2004 7:05:23 PM Underhanded Penguin wrote:

New synergy looks way better than the new reference. WAY better.

----------------

I agree with You, but I have never had a chance to listen to them.

Iv been told that the reference sound alot better, and if its true they would be off the scale! My f-3,s sound great