Shload - Is that your Stealth...

laikadog

up on the aucton block over on A'gon?

There was another Stealth that sold, last week I think, that I was watching. That auction ended and I never saw the final sale price. Did you happen to catch what is was? Last I saw it was over $560 with a more than a few hours to go.

I just picked up a used Stealth locally over the weekend. Haven't put it into the system yet. It is an older model with no manual so I had to give Brian at Rogue a call this morning to see how to configure the settings for my cart since the swithces/settings are a little different than what's on the newer version. He was very helpful. We'll see how it sounds tonight. How it your 66 Magnum stacking up?

laikadog

Yes that is my Stealth. I picked up the 66 Mag w/ phono last week so I'm still getting used to it. I got moved up on the Blueberry tour, so that arrived on Saturday so I'm up to my ears in Pre's, not a bad thing. The 66 really gives that tube fullness that the Stealth does not have being SS. Some might say that the Stealth is even more detailed than the 66. I like the "LIVE" sound of music so a slight lack of detail is OK with me. Both are super quiet units as is the Blueberry. All are working well with my 2.0 MC cardridge. I think you will really like the Stealth. I had the same great experience in dealing with Mark at Rogue in getting mine set with the right switches. It does not look like mine is going to get the same price 569.00 that the one last week got. As long as I can get what I have in it I'll be happy.

Joe