RB-15's Bi-amped with Promedia 4.1

I have a ProMedia 4.1 (version with the headphone/input jacks) that I only use in a 2.1 setting at my PC.

Does anyone have experience using different satellites with the system?

I'd like to get a set of RB-15's and Bi-amp with the front and rear channels (using the same source).

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks,

-Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Well, as a follow-up, I've picked up a nice pair of used RB-35's (to be used for my rear surrounds in my HT) and would have to say that bi-amping would not be needed with this type of efficiency.

To give them a quick check, the easiest way for me to test them was with my Promedia 4.1.

In a word - wow 6.gif. Sitting 24" away from the RB-35's brings a new meaning to dynamic range. I wish I had room for them at my workstation -- I'll have to look for a nice pair of RB-25's

-Eric

Hi Colin,

Trust me -- if I could get them past my wife, and I didn't move so much, there would be a nice pair of Khorns placed in the family room.

I'll never forget the first (and only) time I was able to hear them in action. Two friends in high-school owned Forte's and Chorus (Both original versions). I vowed to own Klipsch one day.

After deciding that moving my KEF 104/2's around was just too much, I decided to get something a little more portable. I bought the RB-75's without ever hearing them (I've never done that before) and am really pleased with them. I'm hooked.

For the past couple of hours I've been listening to the RB-35's at the PC and I'm going to have to disconnect them soon or they may never leave my desk. I'm hearing details that I've never heard before.16.gif