bi-wire on klf30 ?

gandalf

Well, I do recommend bi-wiring as it is relatively inexpensive, but ordinarilly I'm not one to recommend bi-amping. I've never personally tried it, but unless you use an active electronic cross-over and remove the speakers' internal cross-overs then you're not really buying much (a little bit, but not much).

However, with those two amps of yours what I'd recommend is using them essentially as "monoblocks". One amp would be for the left speaker - one channel of it would power the lows while the other would run the highs - and the other amp would power the right speaker the same way (one channel for the highs, and one for the lows). In this fashion you can entirely eliminate cross-talk during amplification, and you also manage to provide a beefier power supply to each channel (since each channel now has one dedicated supply instead of them sharing one).

In addition, if you take my recommendation about using the two amps as "monoblocks" then you can also put them closer to the speakers (ie - set each amp right next to their respective speaker). That will let you buy more expensive speaker cable because you'll be able to buy a shorter run of it (perhaps just a foot or two) - in most cases high quality speaker cable is more expensive than high quality interconnects.

-Mike