RS-3 White Grille Cloth

Guest Anonymous

Have you tried calling 1-800-Klipsch? I would be willing to bet if they don't have any replacement grilles, they could give you the info for the vendor. Alternately, you could visit a fabric store in your area with a single grille, they may have a white polyester knit fabric that will fix you up.

BTW, the local Fanny's Fabric has an exact match for the grilles on my Rf3II's and center Rc3II. I could also change to a plum colored fabric if I wanted.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 6/2/2005 5:32:55 PM michael hurd wrote:

Have you tried calling 1-800-Klipsch? I would be willing to bet if they don't have any replacement grilles, they could give you the info for the vendor. Alternately, you could visit a fabric store in your area with a single grille, they may have a white polyester knit fabric that will fix you up.

BTW, the local Fanny's Fabric has an exact match for the grilles on my Rf3II's and center Rc3II. I could also change to a plum colored fabric if I wanted.

----------------

Thanks for the recommendations.

I had already contacted Klipsch about replacement grilles, considering the frames are perfect I am keeping that option open as a last resort. I didn't bother asking about the cloth, but just emailed them. I will advise for future reference.

If all else fails, I guess I will have to step into a fabric store for the first time in my life!

By the way, what's with the ........"Canadian, like an American without a gun"........ reference for? There are plenty of things we Americans can make fun of you Canucks about, but choose not to. In addition, we at least have a choice.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 6/3/2005 2:07:59 PM Dylanl wrote:

Do you mean the salt and pepper material? I have some that I am throwing away that you could have. The material came off of my current klipsch. Let me know.

----------------

Very generous, thanks for the offer.

However, I am no expert but the white material on the synergy and reference lines are pure white and a strecthy type material. Thicker and more dense than a woman's stocking/nylon. I do not think what you referenced is the same? It doesn't look like it from the pictures?

Again, thank you for the offer.

• 2 weeks later...

For whatever it is worth, I just ordered two yards of acoustic speaker cloth from www.speakerworks.net. It was $12 per yard which I thought was reasonable. I just bought a Klipsch theater system with B-2, C-1, and S-1 speakers. But our house is mostly white and he speakers come only in black. So I am going to have to disguise them to keep my wife at bay. 1.gif

All the best,

Northwest Bob