New Klipsch RB 5 II's; Placement Is Everything

Now that they are broken in, I was disappointed with the depth and soundstage until I made sure they were 2 feet from the back wall, separated them more and toed them in toward my listening position. Now they give a lot more depth and a better soundstage. The only thing I have to do is get higher stands. They are on 21" stands and I think they need about 26-28 inchers to do their best.

Congrats on your RB purchase. I have RB5II's and LOVE them- you are correct, positioning is somewhat critical

Nicholtl- that's why I like to lie on my back on the floor between the Mighty Cornwalls- they make great headphones!

Michael

3's and 5's aren't made currently, the new line is 15, 25, 35. Have a look at the 35's, they moved the port to the front so the placement is not as critical and you can put em on a bookshelf if you like. Unfortunately, they aren't made in real wood veneer anymore though. Vinyl wrap- ugh.

You might find some fives for sale on the Forum or ebay.

Michael