F/S: Audio Note single-ended integrated amp

scotbuck

Greetings,

Since I've found my Scott 299B to be the best match for my La Scalas, I'm clearing out my other amps. Therefore, I've got the following amp for sale (also for sale is a Marantz 1060 listed separately):

* Audio Note OTO Phono SE single-ended integrated amp

* Harmonic Tech Pro-AC 11 CL-3 power cord

* Extra tubes

* $450 plus shipping/packaging

The amp uses EL84/6BQ5 power tubes to develop 10 single-ended watts per channel. I recommend using speakers with at least a 98dB sensitivity -- the amp sounded very weak with my old 94dB KG-4's. Output lugs for both 4-ohms and 8-ohms. Cosmetically, it is missing a few screws and the sheetmetal has a ding on the top; however, the black front face looks quite nice and the gold knobs are showing only modest wear. I bought this as a demo several years ago so it wasn't brand new looking even when I purchased it.

I'm including a number of extra tubes for "rolling" purposes, including some vintage pre-amp tubes.

Since the forum is temporarily going down over the weekend, you can email me at scotbuck@sbcglobal.net if you're interested.

Take care,

Scott