Please help poor me.....

StormGuy85

Okay I purchased my V.2-400 set about 3 months ago from Klipsch Online (or whatever). And im the kind of person who never registers anything because by nature im lazy. But I just got a short in my control pod thing's cord (im gonna buy the upgraded one so no problem there), But due to this ive decided that I better register my speakers altho (and I know this will sound really stupid!) I cannot find the Serial Number and Model Number (is the serial one the "KLIPSH P/N" number on the back of my sub? If so I know that one but where can I find my mode number? Someone have pitty on me and help me.

Um if you look on the Warranty Register section of the website there are 3 things that it asks for (and a dropdown box to choose from aside from the number). First is Product: I choose Promedia v.2-400, then on the second field it asks for Model, there is nothing I have that tells me what model I have (nothing that says any of the options in the list).

• Moderators

There is an option for v2-400 in Model Number (not a 2.1 option, however...I'll get with the webmaster on that...)

If you ordered from us, you should have gotten an email confirmation with an order number. If you no longer have it, send me an email with your full name and city, and I can look it up for you.

If you got them through Compaq, just put "Compaq."

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665