Can I get Cornwalls in here?

Chris,

No such luck. I ran the bid up to $710 and then backed out. With shipping (or even pick-up with $3/gal gasoline) that would put me near a grand. Simply too much for this pair. I think the winner may have been an Atlanta local.

So the search goes on....

Where are you located?

Longfellowe

That's a shame, with those being rare decorators I'd have liked them also, but you are correct in figuring in your travel time and expenses. (of course my time is worth nothing, that is how I can afford to go all over the country in my Klipsch search) jk.

We'll keep you in mind, but it would help if you put your location in your profile.

M

They can be had here or on ebay, They are best picked up personally, both for their protection and so you can make a better assessment of cabinet and mechanical condition.

If you would post your approximate location on your profile, we might be able to better help you find a pair.

You can get brand new CWIII's for about $3500, so 2 large seems a bit steep unless they are some rare hardwood veneer in excellent condition, about 5 miles from you.

More likely prices are $500 for beat up but working, $700- $1200 for good to excellent used.

M

The seller who sold the CW3's on eBay for $2000 has another pair. email me for info.

C