Infinity SM-152 for sale (black)

bent77

The history of the speakers (to my knowledge)--- Bought in japan at a military PX by one of my former platoon sergeants at a tent sale during the mid-late 90's. brought back to the good ol' USA and traveled from California to Lousiana and sold to a lucky Private because said Platoon Sergeant couldn't fit them inside his new base housing comfortably. I used them since then for a low budget/high performance (so I used to think!!) home theatre. They are in good shape and I have replaced on of the woofers in 2005 (15"!) due to the foam surround rotting. The new woofer cost almost $300!! The level controlls for the high/mids are a little scratchy but could be restored with a little TLC and some contact cleaner. These speakers would make a great starter system for 2-channel or mains for a home theatre. I have not set a price but would like to get back out of them at least what I paid for the new woofer. The only reason I am selling these beasts os to make room for my RF-7s!!!! original retail for the pair was $1,200.00 email bentrek@camtel.net for more info

I also have matching center channel CC-2 in excellent shape that I will throw in for free (orig. $350.00)

Frequency Response:

44Hz - 25kHz (+/-3dB)

Crossover Frequency(ies):

500Hz, 5.5kHz

Sensitivity:

102dB (1 watt/1 meter)

Power Rating:

10 - 300 watts

Nominal Impedance:

8 ohms

Woofer:

15" (381mm) polypropylene coated