Stuff for sale HWO, LS Base Bin

Hello,

Due to a $$ forced downsize, I have some stuff for sale.

HWO Pair (#39R097/8). These are in very nice shape. The labels have never been signed and do not have the serial number written on them. They are stamped 'Salesman Sample'. I purchased them from a former audio salesman that won them in a sales contest when working for a Klipsch dealer in VA. They are oiled walnut and have the factory risers installed. Black grills in perfect shape. The cabs have never been opened and they have been taken care of. I would rather not ship, but travel the Carolinas and VA and will make every effort to assist in delivery. $500 OBO

I also have a split LS with a DeanG crossover and 511B Horn. Basically, I cut a LS in half and made a cabinet from Birch plywood and painted it black. I had planned to mount the upper section over my projector screen and have the front of the speakers flush with a curtain, but it never happened. I know there might not be a big market for this one, so I will part some if it and maybe keep a couple spare drivers for my other 2 La Scalas. So, I will sell the Base Bin (a very nice gloss black), one DeanG crossover, and one 511B horn if anyone is looking for those items.

Pics available upon request. Thanks.