No Klipsch in my neck of the woods?

arenson

I think Yamaha is the delear here in Japan, but they only carry the high end stuff--they do not even KNOW these products.... I wonder if GMX 2.1 or IFI are available or will be in Japan? Apple Store does not have those models.

Also, I am not really an IPOD person. I will connect my COMPUTER to these. So which is better? My taste runs to classic, acoustic, folk.....

Thanks!

Paul

PS

Assuming the best, how to evaluate whether one should get the GMX 2.1 or IFI?

Assuming the worst and these will not be available here, what would be the NEXT BEST option? Soundscticks? Bose Companion III? Altech FX 6021?

BTW, Japan uses 100 volts...so that may be why the products are not (yet?) available....

Market pricing and competitive factors are such that the iFi and the GMX-2.1 will not be sold in Japan. The iGroove is available though not a solution for your application.

Thank you, BobG. Too bad. That daid, do you or does anyone have any opinion about the other options posted above?

Thank you.

I would pick the Altec Lansing FX6021 over the bose companion 3 or sound sticks.

Gee its really pathetic to recommend a non-Klipsch speaker system.

Market pricing and competitive factors? I thought Klipsch was better then that!