Custom Forte Risers on Ebay

AudioFrog

http://cgi.ebay.com/Order-Custom-Forte-6inch-Risers-Forte-Klipsch-speakers_W0QQitemZ320001319131QQihZ011QQcategoryZ61378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

When my Forte II'a were damaged by UPS, I went looking for replacement risers for them. I found a guy on Ebay that was selling replacement Cornwall risers and contacted him about building custom replacement risers for the Fortes. Not only did he build them but we made them 2" higher than the origianal riser with a 1/2" tilt. To say these risers are awesome is an understatment. The original risers are truly pure junk in both construction and materials (cheap glue, wood staples and brittle plastic mounts). Michael was able to match the color (Oiled Oak) perfectly and the Forte's sound much better with the additional elevation, eliminating that slight one-note midbass boominess. The Forte pictured in the auction is my mine! I just wanted to pass the word about these to help someone who has helped me reconstruct these fine speakers.