Rigging Multiple 4.1 systems together

Mindflux0

I have two Promedia 4.1 systems, on the one has a broken front-left channel so I wanted to rig them together as a 6.2 system, I figure I can use the the one system as a rear sub and rear speakers and use the other as front and side speakers.

Will this work? One thing I noticed is there doesn't seem to be any support for 6point systems only 7, I don't have anything that would function as a front channel I don't think and don't really want one anyway, front channel seems like it would just be annoying and get in the way anyway.

it's for a computer and no not really, because the speakers won't fit anywhere directly in front of me (unless maybe I made a mounting device to put it on it's side?) anyway, I don't really want a center channel it seems pointless and irritating to me.

Meanwhile there center channel is one channel and connecter for the front audio is a stereo plug so I dont' think it would work....

Well you're going to need adapters for all the stereo plugs regardless. And for what it's worth, 75% of movie content comes out of the center channel. And for 2-channel listening there are huge incentives to having a 3rd center channel speaker derived from the stereo source.