SKW-100 Subwoofer Not Powering On. Options?

zod

Hey gang. I've got a coupla screws loose right now. . .on the back of my non-functioning subwoofer and figured I should ask for some advice before continuing.

I've got a SKW-100 subwoofer that won't power on. When plugged in, the light in the back glows orange and won't change to green. I tried another cheapie little subwoofer and get sound from it, but not the SKW. I hear that sometimes fuses are blown, or other problems occur that can be somewhat easily fixed. Anything I should look for in particular? Any idea what screws I should be unscrewing?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey gang. I've got a coupla screws loose right now. . .on the back of my non-functioning subwoofer and figured I should ask for some advice before continuing.

I've got a SKW-100 subwoofer that won't power on. When plugged in, the light in the back glows orange and won't change to green. I tried another cheapie little subwoofer and get sound from it, but not the SKW. I hear that sometimes fuses are blown, or other problems occur that can be somewhat easily fixed. Anything I should look for in particular? Any idea what screws I should be unscrewing?

remove the fuse make sure its not a blown fuse, wait 2/3 minutes reinstall,make sure plug is out of the wall when you do this,Plug the cord back in and try,do you hear any thing click pop,Me can fix up,But me not dare [:P]