RS-35 Surround speakers

Surround me with sound

So just to understand you correctly, you have a total of four rs-35's? You are going to use two for surround duty and the other two for surround back duty? Just curious why you want to ceiling mount? Anyway, i use the omnimount 10.0 for wall mounting. Not sure, but i think this website will have a variety of mounts for ceiling. Good luck....

http://www.standsandmounts.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3598

Here is a picture of my rs-35's with the omnimount.....

post-21805-13819310899636_thumb.jpg

Well for starts the omni is good for the walls,If you are running rears you can always go for some custom RS stands in the proper height for the rears,here are the ones that i custom make for klipsch rs series,People like them and buy alot of them,I just used a aa battery to lift up the speaker to show you the under part.Actually i use these rs25 models shown for 2 rear centers,I have a large main sound room to fill,

• 2 weeks later...

Paul - did you say you made these stands? I have a pair of RS-35s (unopened, new boxed units) that I left in the box and went with in-wall R-5800's instead. Rear family room wall mount, side walls are not setup for speaker mounting. Anyway, wife was tickled that I did not permanently mount the RS-35s in our family room, but now I'm stuck with the new RS-35s. Plan B is to run wiring to wall plates on the side walls down low and bring out the RS-35s for movies - hence, I need some stands. What is the height of your stands?