Klipsch RSW-12 and RSW-10 subs on sale from an authorized dealer

MrMcGoo

OneCall.com has the two RSW subs on sale for $600 and $400 respectively this next weekend only. They are authorized Internet dealers for Klipsch and give full warranty with the sale. No interest or payments for a year OAC. Grab them before they are all sold. (They have high double digits in stock now at their warehouse.)

The Internet part of the company usually closes on weekends, so call on Friday without fail. This sale notice was sent out to exisiting customers.

I am not related in any way except as a satisfied customer.

Their downtown Spokane store has oak Khorns on display along with the THX Ultra2 setup.

Bill

could you not still purchase it online, say on friday or saturday? I guess I don't understand how the internet e-commerce site can be closed on the weekend? Should still be able to make your purchase. Maybe they don't process the order till monday, but at that price it's worth waiting a couple extra days to receive it.

could you not still purchase it online, say on friday or saturday? I guess I don't understand how the internet e-commerce site can be closed on the weekend? Should still be able to make your purchase. Maybe they don't process the order till monday, but at that price it's worth waiting a couple extra days to receive it.

I am not certain that the price will change on line. My price came in a mailer. Also you may need to talk to a person to get the financing.

You will know which way the cookie crumbles on Friday by looking at the OneCall.com site. The last time I looked, the sale was not up.

Bill