Shhsh Santa is comming :)

sredmyer

I just found out my wonderful wifey got me this for X-mas[:D]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180065892934&rd=1&rd=1

I had been telling her that I wanted one for awhile now...I don't even think she knows what it is[;)]

Well I assume she got it for me, otherwise somebody else is using my ebay/paypal account.

Hope you guys can help me set it up and tweak it in when it gets here.

Merry X-mas all.

Steve

Well I was correct the wifey did get this for me[:D]...but it has not come yet[:(]. She printed out the ebay listing and a picture (I assume she downloaded from the Velodyne web site) stapled them together then buried them in a big box stuffed with shedded paper and wrapped it up.

BTW I was also correct in assuming that she has no idea what it is. She told me she just remembered me wishing I had an SMS-1 on several occaisions when we would be listening to our system. She did an ebay search for SMS-1 and found this one. She was more that just a little bit aprehensive since she did not know what it was. As fate would have it I have been having some issues with my sub (some of you may have seen my post in the Powered Subwoofer forum about my RSW-12 problems). Since the listing stated that this unit was a subwoofer controller she decided to go ahead and get it, figuring it was something I needed to fix or atleast help to resolve the issue with the sub. She told me that she would not have spent so much money on something (that would be difficult to return) unless she was certain I would like it. So I can thank all the problems with my sub for this gift...The lord does indeed work in mysterious ways.

Now I hope my sub gets back from being repaired (it is in Hope AK) by time the SMS-1 get here.

I hope you'all also had a very merry Xmas

Steve