Left speaker is louder than the right one..??

OxxY

does anybody experiencing this kind of problem before? my gmx 2.1 is about 3 months old. the L speaker seems to be louder then the right one, is that really that big difference its just noticeable..

anybody know how to fix this?

thx

Hello, did you make sure that all the balance knobs/tweaks are all centered? when did you discover this?

did u go over many tracks before concluding?

does anybody experiencing this kind of problem before? my gmx 2.1 is about 3 months old. the L speaker seems to be louder then the right one, is that really that big difference its just noticeable..

anybody know how to fix this?

thx

Is your system hooked up to a receiver or preamp that has a mono function. If played in mono with balance function in middle. If the sound still comes from one side rather than the other. Then you might have a weaker speaker. These are the small cubes by Bose. They are like tweeters . More fragile than a 8"speaker for example.

Do you still have the warranty?

Is your system hooked up to a receiver or preamp that has a mono function. If played in mono with balance function in middle. If the sound still comes from one side rather than the other. Then you might have a weaker speaker. These are the small cubes by Bose. They are like tweeters . More fragile than a 8"speaker for example.

Do you still have the warranty?

[/quote ]

I am not sure whether the amp is mono or not, i just use the normal amp from the sub, yes the warranty is still valid ...

still not sure what is going on here...

In order to test your speakers you need an equal signal on both channels. Do you have a mono switch on your

pre amp . By playing a CD in monophonic you will be able to tell if it's the speakers that are defective.

GMX A-2.1 System If it's set up on your computer . If you can't play them in mono take them back to the store and get a new pair. Just say you think one side is louder than the other.Or you want your money back.