Very impressed

dblue

I know that when the original iGroove HG came out, there were a lot of naysayers who couldn't believe that the might Klipsch released this thing.

Well, I got one for xmas, to use for listening to music while home brewing beer in my garage (I was tired of unhoooking and lugging my promedias out there).

I must say that I am VERY impressed with the sound that comes out of this little thing. The sound is very clear, full bodied, and relatively accurate for such small speaks. And I am very impressed with the extension and accuracy of the bass (I wasn't expecting much, but it exceed my expectations). Granted it doesn't dig super low, but it does a good job with what it has. Nice volume levels too.

Just wanted to say, good job once again Klipsch. I had some folks over for games over xmas, they were all asking what brand/how much on this item.

For reference, I own a promedia 2.1, an RC-3II, 2 RF-3IIs, and 2 RS-3II's. Oh yes, and an SVS 25-31 PCi (shhhh). [:P]