Help!? RP5s :(

Well, now I have done it... I blew the driver on one of my RP5s (The Midrange). Being broke, is there a way to repair it? Not sure exactly what is wrong. The cone still moves freely so don't think the VC is burned up, and there are no tears in the surround to show maybe a problem with over-excursion? There is however a "static" sound coming from the speaker when playing anything through it. When I say static, not a pink noise.. but distortion of the sound playing. Wish I could give you a sound clip :)

If there is no way to repair the speaker itself, where could I buy a cheap driver? Or how long is the warranty for these speakers? I purchased them used a few months ago. I did a search for the model number on the back of the driver, but it comes up with a "heresie" speaker?

The sticker on the back has the following:

Klipsch
K-1081-S
330-0077

Thanks so much for ANY help!!!!

Hard to know what the problem is but the static noise is usually a scraping voice coil resulting from overheating and coils separating.

The part had a 5 year warranty to the original purchaser only so that coverage is not in effect.

Buying a cheap driver is not a smart idea. contact Klipsch parts at 800-klipsch. the right part is not that expensive.