Lascala

etch

I'm looking for a set of Lascala's in the Atlanta GA area.  Anyone have them for sale or considering selling?

I could also do a partial trade for Cornwalls as I will sell those to finance the purchase.

I'm looking for a little more efficiency which the Lascalas provide; more so than the CW's.  I'm using them with a 45 DHT SET amp that puts out about a watt and a half, the CW's are almost enough, but I'm intrigued by the Lascala's.

Can I suggest you find someone local to you and bring your amp over and give it a listen.

I'm thinking that the earlier Cornwalls would actually sound better with your amp.

Exception being if you listen to a lot of classical or jazz, in which case the k-400 of the LaScala might be favored over the k-600 of the Cornwall.

Would your main concern be bass output with the Lascala's and a flea powered 45 amp?  If so, I have stereo subs from when I was using Fostex 206e in OB's.  The main thing I like about the Lascala's is the efficiency rating which is considerably higher than the CW's. I should probably audition a set for sure though.