f-3's +rx-v1700

cody1382

Hows it goin all

Im kinda new to the whole big *** stereo thing but i really love me tunes

an the mini hi-fi thing just dont do it anymore. Ive takn a few stereos for a burn not that ive had that big of choice here in

regional australia. Ive got a 50" LG plasma an thought i might aswell go the whole h/t deal

i listen to a lot of heavy metal so i need a decent set of speakers that ant gonna blow up on me an

i found the klipsch synergy range to sound pretty unreal i like that real bright in your face kinda sound

the test cds ive been using are bullet for my vallentine,white zombie astro creep 2000,shaun mullins souls core an saving private ryan

the reciever ive come to like the most would be the yammie rx-v1700 (why are there amps so good an there speakers suck so bad?)

Has any one else got this set up? Im gunna run it all of my ps3 an is it worth getting an seprate cd playing head unit?

My dad had klipsch speakers for years an he played a lot of heavy rock an blues really loud an they are still sound really good

i cant remember what type his are but i would like to know if the synergy series are just as tough as klipsch other models?

Any help would be most appreciated

Thanks from OZ