price of RF-3's with woofer crease (pic)

jw31

Reviving a pic from an older thread, I came across a set exactly like this a pair of RF-3's with a similar woofer crease and an apparently ok RC-3. Built in 99, what would these be worth on craigslist/ebay? I'm wondering because I wanted to audition the 3 speakers, but ultimately if I couldn't live w/having a creased woofer (but assuming the sound was fine), I was hoping to be able to sell the RF-3's for at least what I paid for them. Would they be worth $200/pair or with the crease would it be lower, or would they be hard to unload because of the blemish? Thanks!

klipsch%20speakers%20001.jpg

If anyone in the Boston area is interested in picking up a CHEAP pair of 99 RF-3's in decent shape other than 1 creased woofer, maybe we can work out an arrangement. The price is $400 for a yamaha rx-v2095, and 1999 KSW-12, RF-3's and RC-3. I really just want the RC-3 and don't want the hassle of having to sell off the rest (nor do I want to deal w/the Mrs!), and it has to be done THIS WEEK because the seller is moving friday! I'd either take $200 for the pair of RF-3's alone and I'd ebay the receiver/sub, or $325 for everything but the RC-3 (i.e. you'd buy everything, I'd buy the RC-3 from you)? Let me know SOON!