Need Help on a Configuration, Advise Please!

eejens

Hey all, I know you are all experts at this stuff so maybe you can help me out. I am just getting into home theater for the first time and I work at a retail partner with Klipsch so I can get quite a deal on select merchandise. Only select though. What I need is opinions on which items I should select for a great 5.1 system. Here are the items I am allowed to purchaed for cheap.

Synergy Serries: F-3 ,S-3, C-3, Sub-12

Reference Serries: RF-62, RF-82, RS-42, RC-52, RW-12d

I know that some people don't like to mix and match but I just want to know the best 5.1 setup I can get. Any opinions would be most welcome. I think I really want to go with the reference serries but the mis matched numbers scare me a little bit.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Depending on how good of a deal we are talking this is what I would do.

RW-12D as sub with no question.

RF-82 as fronts

RC-52 as center

RS-42 for rears

If you are wanting to run 7.1 you could get a set of the RF-62's as your back surround sounds and use the RS-42 for your sides. That would be one hell of an impressive system in my mind.

Nuck

Reference series no question.

RF-82s in Front. RS-42s on the sides unless you have the space and clearance for RF-62's or RF-82's. If you have to go rear monopoles, you can't fit the RF series in back and your room is wide, you can use twin RC-52s in back.

In the center, go to another source and buy an RB-81 if you can fit a horizontal center. If not, the RC-62 is the ticket. The RC-52 simply won't keep up dynamically with the RF-82s.

RW-12D sub.