Synergy for Home Theatre

Shiggy

I'm running this system on a Pioneer 770W 7.1, model 816. It looks like this, except in black:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8377829&type=product&id=1178925993561

The project is in works, but I currently have the Synergy F-2 towers and the 12in sub...oh, I also just bought the C-2 center channel.

I plan on purchasing the F-3 towers for the front and moving the F-2s to the rear.

My only problem, is that I can't find the C-3 center anywhere! Well, I can find it "online," of course, but I don't want to purchase it ONLINE.

I going to call around the Best Buy stores in Washington state (where I reside) and hope I can get lucky. I would really like to upgrade to a C-3, but Best Buy, Klipsch or whoever is making it very difficult.

Also, what do you guys think of my receiver? I'm considering upgrading that as well. Thanks.

Any input is welcomed.

I should have been a little more clear regarding the center channel. I purchased the C-2 at a good price, not knowing that there was a C-3. Well, I got home, discovered that a C-3 exists and am now trying to find one for sale...basically, anywhere (within reason) except ordering it from Best Buy.

can't you order it through the store and recieve your reduced price?

if not , sounds like your gonna have to wait until they get it instock in order to use that employee discount.

my local BB has the entire f-3 system in stock. wont help you way up in washington though.