Forte crossover replacement help

sberger

Sam:

No apology required at all, and I appreciate your explanation. I was more concerned I had done something wrong along the way. You are correct on everything we we discussed, I just didn't hear back after the last exchange and was curious as to what happened. Hope you get your current particulars worked out, and you are happy with the results. Again, thanks for the input - I don't want to be problematic for anyone here.

Chris

Thanks Chris. Appreciate it.

Well, thought I would wrap this thread by saying I got my Forte's back, Bob's crossovers in place, new tweeters in place. Mid's turned out to be ok. The main difference that I can tell right off the bat(and I am a believer in break-in) is so much more air. The music just seems to be so much more effortless, and floats. I'm sure that sound nuts, but that's what it sounds like to me. Really lovely. They actually sound sophisticated. And I haven't really been able to blast them yet because of family, but I'm planning on doing a bit of rocking tomorrow.

Anyway, another big thanks to Bob for a great job, and everyone else who offered support, advice, and feedback during this whole experience. It certainly has been worth it, and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.