Left Channel on Klipsch Sub 2.1 not working any advise

car121

Hello all... wondering if I can get some guidance... The left channel on my Pro media Sub 2.1 seems to not work.. I opened the the back panel and found that one of the fuses was burnt. I replaced it and reconnected it again, and it now makes a sound but humming, as if a cable was making contact with another cable.. I noticed that when I connect the wires to the left channel, they make a small spark.. the other channel works OK and it does not spark when connecting wires... So I guess something caused the fuse to blow, it has not blown yet, but when I connect the left speaker it makes a trouble sound.. I switched the pod controls from my other unit and still that same left channel.. Can someone tell me what else to look at and if this is something I can maybe fix... I also want to mention that I gave up on getting customer assistance from Klipsch, for my other Klipsch Pro media 2.1 and purchased a control pod cord/plug from Mr. Clean, and that other units works like new again.. Thank you Mr. Clean.. Maybe you can help with this other problem I'm having with my second unit...Thank all