Synergy F-3 fronts Question

HiStep

Hi all,

I have a pair of F-3 fronts and a C-3 center. I have to say that these are probably the best speakers I have ever had. They sound so good to me that I don't know what I'd do if I had some of the high end stuff I read about on this forum.

Now for my problem: I have to move the speakers every time I need to get into my entertainment center. These F-3's each weigh 60 pounds and I am an old geezer. I would like to attach a cabinet handle to the back of each speaker. Can anybody out there tell me how thick is the back panel? The side panels look like half inch. Also, how far down from the top to miss all the insides? It seems to me that three eighth screws ought to be safe enough. I should be able to find suitable handles at the hardware store. Any suggestions? Thanks.

This is a good question for Klipsch customer support.

I've got a set, but have never taken them apart and wouldn't be screwing anything into them without very good reason.

it sounds like you've got a good reason, so call Klipsch and ask, where, how deep and all of that. They'll be more than glad to help you out.