PM 5.1 Rear and Center spkrs NOT WORKING! help! please

CZR

Hi, I just bought Klipsch Pro Media 5.1 speakers for my computer, and i've been having a problem setting it up, i've followed the directions carefully and i've done it repeatedly many times over and over and i keep getting the same effect, seems that i can get the front(left and right) and subwoofer speakers working, but for the center and rear(left and right) speakers doesn't seem to even make a sound, Do you know why this happens? I think the problem may be the way i hooked up the cables/wires (the input jacks) the instructions are vague to me, i have 4 jacks on my sound card, 1 for microphone, 3 jacks that has the same logo/icon. I don't know how many channels my sound card has, i have Creative SoundBlaster Live! 5.1, i am running on WindowsXP,On one of the instructions it says like "if you have 4 channels, you dont plug in one of the plugs, maybe i have those mixed up, i think its because i have no idea how many channels i have, and my friend said i have 5channels, but the manual didnt say anything about 5channels, Can anyone please help me? Thank you

If you can help me please e-mail me at Cz1@aol.com

Or if i am online please AIM me at Billy Corgan, thanks