"HOTAUDIO DAC DESTROYER" USB HEADPHONE AMP AMPLIFIER on ebay

Has anyone used one of these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOTAUDIO-DAC-DESTROYER-USB-HEADPHONE-AMP-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ280321005711QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item280321005711&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I just want something to listen to MP3s off of my computer. I realize the sound quality of a MP3 isn't great but there are just some songs I'm not going to go out and by a CD to listen to so this is an easy way. Looks like it sells for low $50s most of the time. I know there are better DACs out there but I'm not really looking to spend much money for one. This is just an easy fix hoping to smooth out the sound of MP3 that I don't listen to all that much.

If you're computer has FireWire I would recommend an FW based interface (or a PC card FW adaptor). Without getting deep into the subject of clocking, even the cheapest Behringer FCA202 (about $98) beats out DACs costing 10x as much. I'm listening through one now & frankly, with many recordings, a good (>256kbs) mp3 can deliver a pretty good performance.