Volume problem with iGroove HG

mbrophy

Recently bought an iGroove HG (on Amazon about 3 weeks ago). The volume control seems to be somewhat erratic - at times when I connect my ipod mini the volume is on full - and there is no way to turn it down, either via the remote or via the controls on the front panel. In addition the off button does not function.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? It seems somewhat erratic and I cannot consistently recreate but when it does happen it is very annoying (as the system is pretty loud when on full blast).

When it does work it work fine - and have been very happy with them aside from the volume control problem.

Thanks

mark

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Between myself, fiance, and other family members, we have about 4 iGroove HG's and have not had a problem regarding the volume. The remote wouldn't respond, but sending an email to Klipsch parts department resulting in them sending a replacement remote at no charge. So far, so good.

If Customer Service with Klipsch doesn't help, which it should, then I would return the product. Did you buy it from an authorized dealer?